HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Order

I must admit that I am a person addicted to organization. To follow my own beliefs I will make posts to this site in an organized manner. Since this blog started on a Wednesday, and I was born on a Wednesday, I will make Wednesdays "Post Days". That will give me time each week to decided what I want to talk about. When I learn the computer parts of this I will try to post pictures. In a weeks time I can have as many before and after shots as days! Recently our family website showed before and after pictures of our home and believe it or not, only one room remains the same today. It's all in the epiphanies!
Design evolves with life. Life changes daily, as do we. We grow, we age, our ideas, our priorities and our surroundings change with us. The only problem I have is that I tend to make changes more than most. I see a vision and decide at that moment to make it happen. Sometimes it's the best thing ever and sometimes it's the worst. But I have to try. Every time I do something I think about my two mentors and what they would say. Their voices are always with me and they keep me grounded.
I'm hoping over the Wednesdays ahead to share with you things that I have learned through trial and error. That's my intention and with your help I hope to accomplish it. Check in next Wednesday and see what I've come up with. If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them .

No comments:

Post a Comment