HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SLOW BUT SURE……..

It’s been a few days since I checked in. Master Carpenter has been very busy, participating in a chess tournament, day trip to Atlanta, nights of Mexican Dominoes and Hand and Foot Canasta and Geocaching. It’s amazing how busy you become when you retire!

We have been asked “how” did the materials appear in our garage! Well, you don’t think Kermit was the transport …do you? The secret is revealed. The “big box” hardware stores have all the solutions for the Master Carpenters out there in the DIY world!

I did a little rearranging of the furniture in the great room yesterday. It was about time……it’s been three months! I’m now able to have my desk/office in the great room so I can enjoy all it’s beauty! Actually, it’s a better set up because I don’t have to remove the laptop every time we need the island or the dining table. When the project is finished I’ll show what I changed. Who knows, it could get tweaked a little before that!

The contest is coming along …..so far we have 18 Entrants!!! That is amazing! Thank you all……….but then when a prize is involved the excitement goes up a few notches! For those who haven’t entered, remember the cut off is August 31st.

Enjoy the progression …..oh by the way, Master Carpenter doesn’t know it yet, but the next project is forming in my fertile mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment