HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I HEAR YOU...

Thank You!

We are back at the "Epiphany House" . I have received many comments over the last year and a half and I do "listen".

The large mirror over the mirrors in the Great Room has been a very interesting topic! One comment caught my attention. It looked like a Spare Tire to this reader! I have thought about that comment over and over. Each time I entered the room I tried to be a visitor seeing the space for the first time. I finally decided, maybe this reader has a point.

The other topic that has generated quite a following is the positioning of the garden statue of the lady. She has been popping up all over these last weeks. Many will be happy to see that she's Back in the Master Bath. The favorite of many!!!

Actually I worked the two together. The Lady and the Mirror are sharing the same space.

Keep your ideas and comments coming. I appreciate every single one. They inspire me .......

Thank you all!


5 comments:

  1. I think the new placement of the statue and the mirror is really great!!! I have always liked the "mirror in a mirror" look and i think the statue is really elegant. Keep up the great blogging! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spare tire! I never thought of that but now that you mention it...this does look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you need a cool SOMETHING over the mirror in the living room now... i mean, you have the hook... have any framed things to hang???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking about that....maybe have something unique (textural or metallic) hanging from the hook ...but not over the mirror? The hook can also come down...but will be handy for Christmas.
    This will take time and thought....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I initially saw the "spare tire" but figured that, in person, it wouldn't give that impression.

    ReplyDelete