HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Friday, February 11, 2011

KENNETH BROWN'S LATEST INSPIRATION

KENNETH BROWN IS SO, SO TALENTED!!!

Click on to today's entry on the Kenneth Brown Design website, under the Facebook tag....

http://www.kennethbrowndesign.com/

What a fabulous idea.....

I immediately thought of the German Calendar pictures our Son Bobby gave us. I had them framed back in the 90's. There were in the "warehouse". I hadn't found the perfect place to hang them......now I don't have to hang them..

Wow, I told MC we needed to have a Dinner Party.......well someday!



I would love you to take a look at all of Kenneth's website. He has fabulous hints, ideas ...you name it ....it's there.

It's getting warmer.....MC will be in the garage very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Just what you were looking for! The dining area has a CREATIVE place settings! NEAT.

    ReplyDelete