HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Friday, February 24, 2012

#2 AND #1

#2

ERICA'S ART.....

I am so fortunate to have Erica in my life. What a Dear!!! As a Granddaughter she's PERFECT!!! and..... she grew up to be so, so talented!!!! I had an "Epiphany"!!!! I asked her to do an art piece for a bare wall in our kitchen. She did, and has continued over the years....I now have a wonderful collection of her beautiful work!!! I am a very lucky Grandma.....Here are just a few ....Thank You Erica!!!




This is a very special piece. Erica took our family Christening Dress that dates back to the late 1890's, attached it to a canvas and did her magic to preserve it. It hangs in the foyer of our home, and is by far, the STAR!

Oh how I love this one....She Titled it COCKTAIL FIZZ !


This was originally created to hang over a sofa in our high -rise condo in Charlotte. It's new home is perfect in MC's Library.



This one, what can I say!!! It's FABULOUS...LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

The paint.....It's Sherwin Williams, Silver Strand. I saw it, and knew it would work in every room of our home. It's the perfect pairing to everything!!!!!!



WE ARE AT #1

There is no question to my #1 Epiphany.......

You must know by now. Yes, it was my "EPIPHANY" the moment I met MC to keep him in my life forever!!!



2 comments: