HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Friday, February 10, 2012

THE BEFORE

BEFORE .....HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE AN "AFTER"

To keep expenses at a minimum when we moved into the Bucket List House, we re-purposed all the white drapery panels from our last home. MC has made all our rods, very cleverly!!! The rods can be cut down for different applications.
Erica was able to make two panels using fabric we had. They are now in the Great Room.







In the back of my mind, I had always hoped some day to be able to replace them. My inspiration drapery panels are from Restoration Hardware. They are gorgeous, but very pricey!!!!




I'm not sure what we will do......

I am planning an adventure to the fantastic fabric warehouse, OHCO.

My plan is to find fabric similar to the fabric in my inspiration drapery. MC and I can "create" drapery panels with iron on tape.................Remember I don't sew!!! We have done this before and it has been a great solution ....and it has worked!!! Erica has suggested I make sure the fabric can take "heat"!!!!

At this moment, we have no idea when the adventure to OHCO will be.

We also have to decide how many panels we will create and where we will eventually hang them.

The three rooms......Dining, Kitchen and Great Rooms will need a total of 8
panels.

Fabric and cost will be the deciding factor!!!! The existing panels can move to the Bedrooms and the Library. Again, the beauty of having most of my "pieces" fit any room in the Bucket List House!!!

Normally I would wait until a project is finished to write a post. This time, I am writing the "EPIPHANY" before the project even starts.....

You are in from the conception. It will be a journey to see IF and HOW this Epiphany turns out!!!!

I will keep you up to date on the progress!

AND

MC IS WORKING ON ANOTHER MASTERPIECE!!!!! THIS ONE IS PERFECT!!!!

5 comments: