HAPPILY EVER AFTER

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A GREAT VISIT WITH TESS AND A LITTLE OF ERICA FOR GOOD LUCK!

This past week MC and I have had our Granddaughter, Tess,  staying with us.  She lives in Kimberling City,  Missouri, so  we don't get the opportunity to visit very often.  Last month she turned 15!  Now she can fly by herself.  So much easier for her to travel.
She has been the PERFECT guest!   Puts up with us OLD people!!   We have had a ball.  A trip to Stone Mountain, the weekend with Patti  (with lots and lots of shopping) and a short stop to see Erica in Asheville.

Now for a little bragging.  I can't be a Grandmother without that!!!


TESS




ERICA

Erica has been doing a Marketing Campaign for Talloni, the boutique shoe salon where she works.  The store is moving to a larger location, in the Hilton Hotel in Asheville.   Erica's "idea" for the campaign was having the three principles of the business carrying all the inventory to the new location ...in  HEELS!  
Large posters are in the windows of the present location and the new one.  Fabulous!   
It's going to be a store for all shoe lovers to DIE FOR!!!



OF COURSE
MC DID A "LITTLE ME" TO CELEBRATE THE OCCASION!



I don't get the chance to BRAG that often, so I really enjoyed sharing these with you.

Two beautiful girls, if I say so myself.  

AND

We have three more.......

MAGGIE, who just graduated from Grad School in Mechanical Engineering, and is now in the work force with her own townhouse.
GIADA who is 4 1/2.   We will be seeing next month!!!  She lives in TN. with our Son, Bobby and  Carla.
ISABELLE  turned 4 last month.  She has lived in Asia her whole life and we just learned that our Son, Steve, Angela and Isabelle are moving to the States in 2 weeks.  We are so, so excited!

Maybe more bragging to follow?

9 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter is beautiful! I've been wondering how you've been doing this summer in your new home and now I can see that you've been very busy with family. Family time is always the most special and best of times. I'm so happy for you.

    MC's talent continues to amaze me with his little people collection. I must admit I think this one might be my favorite so far. I love the back kick!! I literally "laughed out loud".

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC's little person is wonderful. It looks like him in a wig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so awesome to see Tess :) And I LOVE my MC Little Me... YAY!!! The Biggest Sale EVER is tomorrow at my store (Talloni) and I think we are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are beautiful young ladies, Patty! You have every right to brag :) I love MC's little person - so cute!! He needs to add a few more boxes on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting, Patty!! I love seeing your precious granddaughters and hearing about the others - so fun. And of course, I absolutely LOVE MC'S work it is adorable!! Happy Thursday ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting that you'll have another grandchild closer soon! I'm so happy for Erica on her successes; she is amazing! And so so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful family and cherished times together!!! Love that ad campaign! They are all so talented. Love MC's latest figure...does he use balsa wood? or what material. I thought they were usually sculpy or clay? Love them. I'd love to see a collage or post of all he's done all in one glimpse... so fun. Hope youre having a wonderful summer, sure sounds like it! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful girls and a beautiful representation of you! I know y'all have so much fun together. Times with my grandmother are just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like summer has been busy for you guys! Nothing better than spending time with family and how lucky that they will all be stateside now. Love the new carving MC made for you...so cute:)

    ReplyDelete